When Retail Customers Count was the first book ever written dedicated to telling the traffic and customer conversion story. From measuring the impact to advertising to understanding what drives conversion rates, the book coves all the bases. Published in 2005, this book is a primer for retail management at all levels – from executives to store managers – describing the many ways traffic and conversion data can help retailers measure results, drive performance and manage costs.
Download PDFs by Chapter
- Introduction: Why Count Customers?
- Chapter 1: Chapter 1 – Measuring the Impact of Advertising
- Chapter 2: Chapter 2 – Setting and Refining Store Hours
- Chapter 3: Chapter 3 – The Impact of Weather on Traffic
- Chapter 4: Chapter 4 – Sales Conversion
- Chapter 5: Chapter 5 – Staff Planning
- Chapter 6: Chapter 6 – Special Events and Holidays
- Chapter 7: Chapter 7 – Multi-location Traffic Analysis
- Chapter 8: Chapter 8 – Web, Phone and Store Traffic
- Chapter 9: Chapter 9 – The Strategic Value of Traffic Insights
- Chapter 10: Chapter 10 – Traffic and Service Businesses