Wherever insights about traffic and visitation can be leveraged to drive business or improve customer service … that’s where we can help.
Every business is different, but understanding traffic counts will dramatically transform how well you understand and manage yours. In addition to working with brick-and-mortar retailers, HeadCount provides services and expertise to non-retail clients including casinos, banks, gyms, private clubs, libraries, churches, family entertainment centers, and washroom cleaning businesses.
Questions we have helped non-retail clients answer with traffic include:
- When is the best time to schedule cleaning of our washrooms or public buildings based on number of visitors?
- How well attended are our church or ministry services?
- How busy is my casino and what areas have the most customers?
- What hours are my family entertainment center the busiest? How does that change by day of week?
- What is the real-time occupancy in our library? And how busy is our special children’s areas throughout the day?
Traffic data is definitely not just for retailers. The list of questions could go on. If you have visitors, members, or guests, understanding your visitation could improve your customer service, revenue, profitability … or all three!